Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

busy with my business - Super Star Nail Lacquer


I have been working really hard in school and on my business super star nail lacquer. As an entrepreneur, you really have to learn to juggle a lot of different tasks, I have really been learning the ropes this summer especially. The company has appeared in several major magazines over the last month or so. I have been traveling across the country building my business... - you can see what superstarnaillacquer.com has been up to in this article. http://www.lasplash.com/publish/Los_Angeles_Reviews_142/Superstar_Nail_Lacquer.php I miss blogging but will be back with lots of details, exciting celebrity news and more. stay tuned! Ariana Pierce - Aritheheiress

No comments:

Post a Comment