Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What's New: Cali Diary #6 Ari On the red carpet!

While I was in LA, SuperStar Nail Lacquer had to do an event for THE EXCLUSIVE "HOUSE OF VINYL" 2009 BET AWARDS POST EVENT! I had a few interviews as well as took pictures! The most exciting part of walking the red carpet was that Patrick McMullan took my photos! He is an IDOL in the photography world! One of his famous books that I love is called Glamour Girls! To be photographed by him is a defining moment in my life and professional career!












1 comment: