Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

What's Hot: "Making His Band"

Today is the Premiere of Sean "Diddy" Comb's reality TV show, Making His Band! The show is said to be about Diddy finding a band to go on the road to accompany him on his "Last Train to Paris Tour". The show will also feature Laurie Ann Gibson, world renowned choreographer, Om'Mas Keith, producer and lyricist, Rob Lewis, songwriter to the the stars, Nisan Stewart, musical director/unofficial peacemaker, and Romeo, former vocal coach to Michael Jackson himself, who are judges to help Diddy find the perfect musicians! If you enjoyed "Making the Band" or "I want to work for Diddy" then you will not want to miss this high-anticipated show! I am so excited that it is finally here! I have been waiting and anticipating its arrival! I give the show a thumbs up already; I just know it's going to be a hit! Well it is set to air on MTV at 10 p.m. ET/PT. Let me know what you think of the show after it airs! I'll be waiting for your response!

Watch the trailer from PtwittyTV:


No comments:

Post a Comment