Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

What's Hot: Cali Diary #3

While I was in Los Angeles, the sad news of Michael Jackson's death hit the world! I can't explain it, but it was such a different atmosphere and experience being in Cali at the time. I know people were sad and surprised wherever they were, but being in LA really hit me hard. There were fans gathering outside of the hospital, his house, and many other places! Gosh, and all the radio stations were playing Michael Jackson's hits! I felt like I knew him!

Above: The Jackson Five Star at the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

Above: Fans mourning the death of an Icon!

No comments:

Post a Comment