Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cali Diary #6: Upscale Host Pre- BET Awards Event!

If you read the previous post you may be asking yourself, "Why is Ariana, who talks about fashion, wearing the same outfit to two events?" Well I had a super busy night! I had to go to two major events in the same night! Right after I left Miss Kim Porter's event, I had to head over to the Upscale Magazine Event hosted by Tony Rock and LeToya Luckett to do some work for SuperStar Nail Lacquer! I'm not even going to front like my feet where not on fire! OMG I wore a little over a 4 inch heel, why? I guess what they say is true, Beauty is pain sometimes! Anyways, here are the pics with the hot stars of the night!


Host: Tony Rock

Above: Co-Host LeToya Luckett

Above: Seeing my mother's Friend Sherri Shepard from "The View"

Above: Jazze Pha

Above: Jackie Long

Above: Doing some recording!

No comments:

Post a Comment