Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's Hot: Do you have a Toy Watch?

When I mention a Toy Watch, many go blank on the name and concept of this watch! It is not new, but it is a beautiful collection of watches that are bold and colorful! I actually discovered my first Toy Watch while shopping in New York City in Saks Fifth Avenue! Check out the website to learn more about the Toy Watch ( http://toywatchusa.com/ ):





Above: My Hot Pink Toy Watch is such an attention getter!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Watch! And you didn't get 2 because?? lol j/K but are they even for guys and gals or just gals. I like Bright Stuff so that's why I was wondering

    BroJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy yea they have them for guys too! Go to the website that I put up and you will see the different styles! They actually have some really nice ones for men!

    ReplyDelete