Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2009

What's Hot? Short Hair Vs. Long Hair

So today I was reading an article about how an editor from a major fashion magazine had a bad break up with her boyfriend because she cut her hair! He thought of her as less attractive just because her locks were not long and flowing! Is it really that serious to guys? Is a girls beauty determined by how long or short her hair is? I'm not here to say either is better. I am not going to bash the girls with long hair and say it's not about that, because truth be told people want long hair! Weaves are the best things since sliced bread! On the other hand I'm not going to say girls with short hair are less attractive because they can be just as bad or badder than girls with long hair! Look at Rihanna, Victoria Beckham, or Keri Hilson!

Beautiful Ladies Rockn the short hair!

AMBER ROSE

RIHANNA

ME, ARIANA PIERCE WITH MY MEDIUM BOB!

VICTORIA BECKHAM

KERI HILSON
Beautiful Ladies Rockn their long Locks!
EVA LONGORIA & HAYDEN PANETTIERE

KIM PORTER

BEYONCE

Now it's up to you to choose! In my opinion, girls with long hair and short hair are beautiful! I must admit that I fell into the trap of this never ending debate! I had REAL flowing long hair before I decided to cut it into a bob! My family is made up of girls with VERY long hair, so not having long hair made me have a complex! I thought I was less attractive! I had to realize that it's really not about the length, it's about what looks good on you! Lesson learned should be to pick the best hair style for you! Some people should NEVER rock the short hair, and others are fly! So go for what's HOT ON YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment