Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

What's Hot: *** Sprinkles! *** Los Angeles!

My visit to **Sprinkles** was so exciting! Of course your probably wondering why I or anybody would be excited about a cupcake, but these are not your everyday average grocery store cupcakes! **Sprinkles** has been featured on Oprah as well as in major magazines describing its taste and there is definitely an upscale feel! There is even a sign on the door that says to keep the door closed so the cupcakes will stay fresh! I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment