Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

What's New: Superstar Nail Lacquer in Genlux Mag!



OMG, while I was in California I was at a newsstand and discovered that Superstar Nail Lacquer was featured in Genlux Magazine! I was so excited!! Words can't describe how I felt at the time! Just imagine opening a MAJOR magazine, and you or your product is in it! It's Great! I am just so thankful for the opportunities that have been given to me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ari. You're doing it big! Congrats on the Press! Superstar Nail Lacquer is all I wear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm glad! What's better than Superstar Nail Lacquer anyway! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete