Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2009

What's Hot: Sci-Fi Oversized shoulders

Lately I have been in love with the oversized, Sci-Fi shoulder dresses and jackets! If you enjoy shows like "The City" or even enjoy runway fashion, you can not miss this new trend! I totally fell in love when I began to see people pair the oversized shoulder jackets with fitted dresses or nice pants. I actually had the opportunity to wear my jacket to an event last week!






Source

No comments:

Post a Comment