Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2009

Who's Hot: Diane von Furstenberg



Diane Von Furstenburg! The Icon, The mastermind, The Fashionista! The list could go on and on explaining how great this woman is! Just to be in her presence was amazing! I was so blown away by just seeing her and being able to talk with her! She is so nice and sweet! Not to mention, the women looked absolutely FAB at the Rock N' Roll of Hip Hop event, hosted by Kim Porter. If you are in the fashion industry, or just love fashion, you know that seeing and better yet meeting Diane Von Furstenberg is a dream come true! Well I guess I can mark meeting her off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment