Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Houston Diary!

Last week I took a week trip to Houston! I had a wonderful time with my grandparents who I must say are pretty fly!! Well fly is really an understatement! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves! The trip began by my grandmother picking me up on her Private Jet! How excited was I!! I love them and thank them for taking the time to let me stay with them!

Flying on the private jet

Pool Party at the house! PBJ party!!

Hanging with the fam!

Out bowling! Having bonding time!

Me bowling so GREAT! LOL

Outfit for a Saturday event!

My Grandmommy taping for her show!

Ahh their beautiful home!

Me leaving! Tear, I was soo sad, and it was 6AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment