Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's now & What's to come in the life of The Heiress!

Lately I have been getting a lot of questions about who I am and what I do. Well, thanks to a great family and God, I am able to do what I love and always dreamed of. I am currently a student at Michigan State University, which I believe is the BEST Top 10 school in the nation! :) I write books, write songs, speak, and own the best nail polish line, Superstar Nail Lacquer! There is still soo much more I want to do with my career. I want to start acting, and I'm highly considering singing! Instead of going on and on, I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

Above: Owner of Superstar Nail Lacquer

Above: Red Carpet Events

Above: Books and DVD's that I've Done


Above: Speaking at conferences

Above: Student at the best school EVER! Michigan State University

No comments:

Post a Comment