Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Who's New On the Block!

Ok everyone, so while my parents were gone to the beautiful state of Hawaii (yes it's a state, that was not a mistake :)), I got a new pet!! A Betta Fish!! If you didn't notice, I was a little board so I went to Meijer and bought a fish! I'm like really excited about the new addition to my family!! She  is soooo easy to take care of! All I have to do is feed her 3x a day!! LOL!!
Her name is French Fashionista because she looks like one of my Nail Lacquer colors from the SuperStar Nail Lacquer line! 



See, they look just alike!! lol!!  To order French Fashionista click here at www.superstarnaillacquer.com








2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! ari you really crack me up!!! thats is so like you to just go out and buy a fish...lol...she is very pretty and she most def is the same color of the nail polish..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should deep fry this fish after we finish fasting for the conference. Maybe like a burnt offering or something. Just a thought,, what u think??

    ReplyDelete