Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Who's Hot: Campus Students With Swagger







Loretta Morman: Loretta is a Senior at Michigan State University. This girl right here is so bomb! I love her!! She is one of the prettiest and flyest girls on campus! (guys if you are trying to holla, your gonna have to come through her little big sis, ME! LOL jk) No, but loretta is the type of person who dresses great, but still is so outgoing and nice! Not stuck up at all!! Take a look at an interview I did with her about what she thinks it takes to have great style:

  The Heiress: Describe your style?

  Loretta:I would describe my style as edgy, yet suttle at times. I can be a girly girl at times but can still pull off that "tom-boy" style

  The Heiress:Who is your style icon-( who do you look to for your style- can be any celebrity/famous figure)

  Loretta: My style-icon lately has been Teyana Taylor ( Pharrell's Female Artist). I love her style because she is daring, and not afraid to try new things

 The Heiress:What advice would you give others that are trying to define their style?

 Loretta: I would say just "Do you". If you are confident in who you are, then ur style will compliment/display your personality.

 The Heiress: Do you think style is important for college students? In what way will it help or hinder them?

 Loretta:I actually do not think that style is that important for college students. We all go through our economic struggles at times through these years and because of that, style becomes less of a priority. I think that college is the time when people are not hindered by not having style. You can get away with wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt all week without getting "teased" or "talked about".

 The Heiress: What look/style do you like best for guys?

  Loretta: I think my favorite style for guys is definitely the "skaterboy" style. I think the dunks sneakers, tighter jeans, and graphic t-shirts is so fly on a guy.

 The Heiress: When you meet the opposite sex, what is the first thing you notice about them?
 
 Loretta: I definitely look at the guy's shoes! If his shoes are not up to par, then I get turned off.

 The Heiress:What does it take for a girl to have swagger or be classy?

  Loretta: I think that the way that the female carries herself determines her swagger and classiness. If she acts "hoodish" then that is how she will be viewed. If she is more reserved, proper, and refined, then she will be labeled as classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment