Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

What's Hot: Spartan Pride!!!!


  
On March 22, 2009 the Men's Basketball team beat USC, 74-69. To advance to the Sweet 16 for the 8th time in 12 years. Thanks to the help of our big ten defensive player of the year, Travis Walton, who scored 18 points to lift the Spartans


Two days later I was at the women's basketball game when they upset number one seed Duke in historic fashion behind a packed East Lansing crowd. I wish you could have been there! This game literally had me on my feet the whole time (and I never stand up at games).  Shout out to my girl Mia Johnson, who lead the Spartans in this huge upset! Scoring 17 points, 3 rebounds, and 4 assists!!! (They have also advanced to the Sweet 16!)

 Here are some of the pics from the game!
 

Watch the girls Saturday at 9 pm vs. Iowa State
Watch the boys Friday at 9:37 pm vs. Kansas 



No comments:

Post a Comment