Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

What's Hot: New Phone Candi Cases!

Here are the HOT new exclusive Phone Candi Cases! You do not want to miss out on these new products. They make your phone go from plain, to instant glam! There is NEVER a time that I go out and someone does not compliment my phone and how hot it is. This is definitely an accessory for the those that want to be noticed and stand out at all times! Guess what! These Blinged out cases are only $49. Yes, I'll repeat, $49! So make sure you get yours today before they are gone!

Go to styleshoppe.com to order Phone Candi, but if you want these exclusive cases, contact me at ariproductions@gmail.com!

*Please send your Contact Info and Phone type (be specific with model)







No comments:

Post a Comment