Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

What's Hot: Fully Booked Fushia

Everyone is talking about the NEW HOT MOVIE Couples Retreat featuring Vince Vaughn! The movie also starred one of my favorite actresses Tasha Smith! I was so excited when it was reported that she wore my nail polish line, Superstar Nail Lacquer to the premiere of Couples Retreat in LA on October 5, 2009! The polish that she wore is called Fully Booked Fuchsia! It complimented her amazing outfit so well! She could not have picked a better color, or BRAND!
Make sure you go support Tasha Smith by going to see Couples Retreat this weekend! The movie will have you laughing from beginning to end! I give it 2 thumbs up!

To order the polish worn by Tasha, go to www.superstarnaillacquer.com and purchase Fully Booked Fushia!



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment