Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

what's Hot: SuperStar Nail Lacquer



I did an interview in January with LA Splash! It was AMAZING! It was taken when I was at the GOLDEN GLOBES this year! Go check out the interview and pictures of the stars posing with SuperStar Nail Lacquer! 
Here is a sneak peek:

Adriana Davalos: What inspired you to create your own nail lacquer Line?

Ariana Pierce: Really it was the love of fashion, beautiful colors and all things girly and fun. I actually wanted to start my own clothing line. Instead, I decided to design nail lacquer that would match couture clothing. I thought it would be cool to create a couture accessory for your hands. It's a fun and inexpensive way for anyone to stay updated on the latest trends. Besides, it's time we create products with over-the-top glamour that are accessible to everyone.

To see the rest of the interview go to:

No comments:

Post a Comment