Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2009

What's Hot: Fun with family and Friendz


I love good times with my friends and family!! I have so much fun being around those who encourage and support me! 
And look at my mom in this pic (on the right side)!! She looks just like me, or maybe I look like her, lol! But she is the best mother ever! So stylish and hot! Gosh I got a hot mama!! No but it is important to find individuals to be around you that love and support and want the best for your life!  Tear, Tear. I guess I'm a little emotional on this post!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment