Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

What's New: Miley LOVES SuperStar Nail Lacquer!!!

  My Nail Lacquer is on the left side of Miley, the blue bottle!
Just got breaking news that Miley Cyrus is a true fan of SuperStar Nail Lacquer! In this months issue of OK Magazine, Miley said that she was a fan of Ambitious Blue Nail Lacquer! How HOT is that!
Pick up your magazine today! Order your Ambitious Blue at www.superstarnaillacquer.com!

1 comment:

  1. This is so EXCITING!! I had to contain myself when we were sitting in service and the video was playing!! I recognized Miley after the second picture!! I was smiling for the rest of the day!!

    ReplyDelete