Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What Ari Loves: The Kardashian Collection For Bebe!

I love the bebe collection by kim, kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian. My favorite piece is the white fitted dress. It's so hot, that it has been spotted on and twitpic'd by La La Vasquez!! The fit and length of the dress is perfect for my body. I paired the dress with my black Gucci Heels that I have fallen in love with this summer.
This was a perfect party look. I didn't want to be too formal, but I also didn't want to enter the party too casual.
The jewelry I am wearing in the photos is by Style Shoppe! Visit www.styleshoppe.com and order some hot pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment