Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

What's Hot: My Kardashian Dress by BeBe

I was in Houston this past weekend, and I had the pleasure of wearing the kardashian collection by BeBe. When I say I'm in love with this dress, I absolutely mean it! I am a curvy girl and baggy clothes do not look best on me, so this fit was perfect. Remember girls, if your curvy, baggy clothes can make you look bigger even if you are a size 2. So make sure that you get a fit that makes you feel best.



Below: Kourtney Kardashian wearing the same dress as I!

source: kim K. blog

No comments:

Post a Comment