Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Question Of The Day! 8/11/10


Question of the day:

Now I love fashion just like you; famous designers, handbags, shoes, EVERYTHING, but my biggest deal is finances. I desire to have the finances to buy that Louis Vuitton or those Jimmy Choos, but right now, I have to depend on my parents.... I wanna have my own money, but that's another story. Right now I wanna rock the hottest styles, but not my pocketbook. Say for instance, school is just around the corner, and I still have to go shopping. What are some stores that have hot fashionable styles at great prices?

Ari's Answer:

You can have rich girl beauty on a real girl budget! There are hot fashionable stores that have great replicas of styles from the runway, but are available at an affordable price. Great stores to shop at are Forever 21, Nordstroms, and for accessories, style shoppe is great! Style shoppe offers you jewelry you can find on 5th Avenue, but at an affordable price.

visit www.styleshoppe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment