Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

What's Hot: Vote For Dr. Stacia To Win Oprah's My OWN Network Contest

Yesterday Channel 6 news did a story on my mother, Dr. Stacia Pierce. It was such a great piece. They discussed my mothers conferences, her books, and of course the Oprah's My OWN Network contest that she has entered. I decided that I would take you guys into my living room to watch her story on the news.

I WOULD LOVE FOR ALL OF MY SUPPORTERS TO VOTE TONIGHT! DR. STACIA IS IN THE TOP 5 OF OPRAH WINFREY'S CONTEST!! ONLY ONE MORE DAY LEFT UNTIL THE CONTEST IS OVER!! PUMP IT UP!! RALLY THE TROOPS GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO!!! Get it in!!

LINK TO VOTE (YOU CAN VOTE MORE THAN ONCE): http://bit.ly/bsxYs5

No comments:

Post a Comment