Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fun In The City!

I had a wonderful time in New York last week. I was excited to spend time with my family in the city since we hardly get to travel together because of our busy schedules. I had one day off to shop and get some yummy dessert from Magnolia, then the next day was all meetings to do business! I took some pictures to share with you all... Enjoy!


Having Fun In NYC At Magnolia Bakery!





Gucci and I in NYC!


On my way to BET!


In NYC for media meetings, then heading over to BET.com!


BET offices!


At Honey Magazine in New York City this morning. I had a busy schedule today!

No comments:

Post a Comment