Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's To Come: Steps To Making It on The Billionheir Club

What does it really take to Make It? Well my next couple of posts are going to give you steps on how to make it and be successful in any career you choose. For this post, I interviewed my good friend, TynaQ, who is an amazing artist that is making it right now. She has the voice, the talent, and the looks, but her success did not come by chance. There were a few steps that she took to make it. Watch this interview to see what she has to say!
To get EXCLUSIVE tips on making it register for my conference, The Encounter, May 27-29th 2010 in Lansing, MI. Young people ages 13-21 are coming from around the country to join me and Tyler James Williams from "Everybody Hates Chris" to learn how to be successful! You don't want to miss this event!

Go to www.stacia2010.com for tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment