Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

What's Hot: Millions Of Milkshakes

Join me as I go to LA's hot spot Millions Of Milkshakes! If your ever in LA, make sure you visit here. They have the best shakes with so many toppings! Don't worry if you happen to not like milk. They took the time to give you a choice of yogurt or soy ice-cream! When you go, tell them Ari The Heiress sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment