Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

What's to come: The Encounter Conference

My conference The Encounter is coming up next month, May 27-29th! So I decided to do a contest for the ladies! Whoever can get 5 of their friends to purchase tickets and register by May 15th will win 10 of their fav Superstar Nail Lacquer Colors!
Go to www.stacia2010.com to get tickets and get registered! Ready, Set, Gooooo!!!!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. aww thats a cool deal but im not in detroit :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to be! It's for everybody! There are people coming from around the world!

    ReplyDelete