Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What's Hot: Grammy Gifting Suites

The Grammys were fantastic this year!! I had the most fabulous weekend in LA! The first post of the week takes you behind the scenes to a Grammy Gifting Suite I attended. This gifting suite was very fashion forward. There were new up and coming designers, singers, actors, as well as stylist! Anybody who is anyone attended the event! I scored a swagg bag that was filled with a Unity Braclet from Negris Lebrum Clothing Co., Binaca breath spray, cookies from Arlanas, a beautiful ring from Dr. Traci Lynn, and so much more! I also enjoyed the photo ops! At each station, I was asked to take a pic with the company's products so they could use it for promotion! You know the Heiress is ALWAYS ready to take pics.
The outfit I wore got so much attention! Everyone kept saying, "Your jacket is so Janet Jackson!" I felt so hot in the military jacket! The color was lime green which is a perfect color for this upcoming season.



Above: Celebrity Stylist Anthony Henderson

Above: Editor for BE! Magazine, Christoper Mannor

Above: Dennise L.A. White






Above: Stereohogzz




Above: Rochelle Aytes








Above: Barry Floyd

Above: Rich Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment