Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

What's to Come: Blessed & Cursed (The Movie)

It's a wrap! I was so excited about the chance to work with Deitrick Haddon on his first film! I absolutely loved the cast, we became a real family! Its like we can't live without each other lol! Check out the pictures from behind the scenes of the movie , Blessed & Cursed.
with drew sidora from the game and step up
getting my hair done on set
with Jor'el from the group 21:03
Deitrick haddon, my bro ryan pierce on the left
Irocc and Drew Sidora
Getting glam'd up for a scene
with Sheryl lee Ralph
Jor'el, Ari, Mali, Irocc, Melody, Drew Sidora
with Mali Music
with Jessica Reedy from Sunday's Best
with group 21:03
with Irocc Williams
with the writer of blessed and cursed, deitrick haddon
me! ;)
We are family! The last day of shooting the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment