Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

What's Hot: Rodarte

I felt so fab in my Rodarte dress today! It was absolutely fabulous! If you remember Teen Vogue's December 2009 issue with Dakota Fanning, it is the exact same dress she wore in her Photoshoot. If you are not familiar with Rodarte, look it up and research it! It's definitely a designer label you should know!








Click on pic to see the bows on the back of the dress

No comments:

Post a Comment