Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's Hot: "Arielle's High Society Celebration"

So last week I had VIP access to the socialite of Cleveland, Arielle Washington's 21st birthday celebration. When I say she went high society, I mean it. Stars like Wiz Khalifa, Young LA, Martellus Bennet of the Dallas Cowboys, MSU athletes, and Earl Clark from the Phoenix Suns. The birthday party was held at Sushi Rock which is a restaurant but was totally transformed to hold Arielle's private event.
Join me on this trip as I take you on behind the scenes of this exclusive event....

No comments:

Post a Comment