Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

My Trip to Spartan Nation

I go to the best college in the world, Michigan State! I believe we have the best programs, teachers, students, and of course athletes. For the last couple of years, the msu athletic department has given me and my celebrity friends such as, Quincy Brown, Tyler Williams, H. Wood...etc. tours of the historic athletic office. To see behind the scenes of all the hard work our athletes put in is something that I will never forget. We got to see trophies, offices of famous coaches, the cool locker room and so much more!
Also, I am so excited that Coach Izzo is staying at Michigan State! What would it be like without the izzone :) Enjoy the pics.





Above: Quincy Brown (iQ, son of kim porter and diddy) enjoying all the trophies won by MSU

Above: Posing with a few of the basketball players, Tyler Williams (everybody hates chris), Camara Mathis (daughter of Judge Mathis), H. Wood (Real Teens of Hollywood)

No comments:

Post a Comment