Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

What's Hot: Your Support at Encounter 2010


Wow! So I want to start by saying that the Encounter Conference was amazing! The best part about it was your energy and support. I had so much fun with all of you! You all made me smile and laugh, and I was overjoyed by your excitement and willingness to transform your lives for the better. I received so many emails, tweets, and facebook messages on how awesome the conference was and how much you learned.
I am so happy that you all enjoyed Tyler Williams! He was fantastic, and you all told me that the principles he gave literally changed your lives. If you were not there, Tyler talked about building success, building your brand, and discovering what you really want to do in life. I was in awe of the knowledge he gave!
Thank you all for writing me and telling me that my making it tips for success changed your life. I found that a lot of you were going to change your friends and begin associating with people on the next level who had your answers. I'm so glad that many of you are starting to make a plan for success and your future! With a plan, you will ALWAYS be prepared for any opportunity.
Thank you for coming this year to the Encounter 2010 conference! It was the best one yet, and it was all because of your support! I love you, and hope to see you soon.

Keep posting your pictures from the conference in my fan photo section at www.facebook.com/arianatheheiress and on twitter at www.twitter.com/aritheheiress

No comments:

Post a Comment