Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Superstar Nail Lacquer Art

I find myself always looking at cool nail magazines or checking out the latest Teen Vogue to see what's hot for your nails. Being in the nail polish industry is such a fun job because I get to create colors for all the fashionistas out there for each season. This week, I wanted to try a new design with Superstar Nail Lacquer, so I used two of my fav colors. Instead of doing the traditional French Manicure, I decided to mix it up with our colors Skinny Vanilla Latte and Ambitious Blue. Take a look for yourself! If you would like to order these colors, go to www.superstarnaillacquer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment