Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's Hot: Lashes Lashes & more Lashes

Last week I was soo excited to get my Jamaal Buster Lashes in the mail! I could not wait to bat my lashes at the world! I am so excited to say that I know Jamaal Buster. I had the opportunity to meet him this summer on a business trip to California, and the rest has been history! He has lashed out Beyonce, Rihanna, Martha Stewart, Fergie and his clientele goes for days! So ladies, you need to go to www.jamaalbuster.com and order your lashes today! I recommend Daddy's lil Girl and Wicked.

Here is the picture of my Daddy's Lil Girl lashes!



Source: opulent memoirs

Source: Access Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment