Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 19, 2009



(first two pics above from outside sources)

Minx nails are the new hottest trend to hit the nail industry! It is a way for your hands to be just as fashionable as you are! If you are not familiar with minx, don't worry, I'll help you right here! Simply put, Minx is a nail covering. It makes your nails standout, and depending upon what you like, your nails can look like 24K gold! The disappointing part about getting Minx Nails is that you can only get them in the big, fashionable cities! I attend college at Michigan State, so when I'm in East Lansing, there are nooo salons that do Minx!! Sad, I know! But Superstar Nail Lacquer has your answer! I use the color "Uptown Girl" to keep my nails fashionable and with current trend! Order your color today for only $10! While your ordering, try out some of the other colors Superstar Nail Lacquer has to offer!
<"Uptown Girl" on Nails!
Shop Superstar Nail Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment