Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

What's Hot: Santa brings Louis a month early

Louis Vuitton is truly a girls best friend! Or perfect gift! For Christmas, I got my mother the new Courtney Monogram Multicolore bag! I know your wondering why I am telling you about a Christmas gift before Thanksgiving! Well I could not wait till Christmas to give her the bag! I just could not hold it!! I mean I hid it for 3 hours and that was it! I was done! Really though, I had to give it to her early because it just would not be as hot a month from now. I mean any Louis is great to have no matter when it comes out, but I wanted her to be one of the first people in the country to wear it! I could not have her carrying a month old Louis bag! By Christmas time, its pretty much guaranteed that there will be another HOT new bag out! Anyway, I'm done talking, so go ahead and admire the art! :)

-xoxo The Heiress

No comments:

Post a Comment