Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

What's Hot: Knee High Boots!

Ok! So I am in love with Rodarte right now!! The fall line is spectacular! I love how they chose a lot of Black to be in their line! Black is definitely the new pink! In the words of Jay-Z: "Black Cards, Black Cars, All Black Everything!" One thing that got my attention was the Knee High boots. OMG they are so hot and alluring! Check them out! I also happen to have on my Knee High boots in the last picture! I guess I'm right in line with Rodarte!







Pictures Provided by Rodarte

No comments:

Post a Comment