Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What's Hot: iQ's Mixtape: Nothing Special



March 14th was the release party for iQ's Mixtape Nothing Special! I must say that the party was one of the hottest events of the year! So many fans, socialites, and celebrities attended to help Q celebrate his release. I was in VIP where all the action went down. This event brought celebrities of all ages. In attendance was Teyana Taylor, lil b sure, David Miranda, Khleo Thomas, Soulja Boy, Jbar, and the SODMG fam!
As you know, the Heiress had to come in a couture frock. I wore a floral dress with ruffles at the hips, which is totally in for Spring 2010! I paired it with a chunky necklace from Styleshoppe.com. I wore black 6 inch wedges that made the dress an official hit!

Remember to download iQ's mixtape Nothing Special at http://limelinx.com/files/d33172358f914d296d761e004677a106

Enjoy the pics and make sure to leave a comment at the bottom of this post!

With iQ posing for the camera

with the dope boys iQ and Soulja Boy

the beautiful Teyana Taylor

with my boy Khleo Thomas! Crazy dope!

iQ and SODMG fam!


Posing with the "Nothing Special" mixtape

With my girl Nakia! I Love seeing her!

With the cute girls in VIP

With the beautiful Porscha Coleman

With my girl Kai Morae

with lil b sure!



My look for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment