Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's Hot: Dr. Martens Boots

I was sooo excited when the mail came yesterday!! I opened the package, and sitting there were my Red Dr Martens boots!! OMG these boots are so hot for the season! I usually would get black in boots so that they would not look cheesy, but the red just popped!! I knew the red would be fab for the season, so I had to do get them! These boots were featured in the December 2009 Teen Vogue Magazine, and have been spotted on this season's runways, as well as celebrities: Amber Rose, Ciara, Agyness Deyn, and many others!










Source for pics:
cloggs.co.uk

fabglancenashville.com
thejjb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment