Welcome!!!

Welcome to The Billionheir's Club, where you can check what's new, what's hot and what's to come. From the latest in fashion to the hottest music and A-list Celebs..I have the scoop! So, read on and keep coming back. Get the latest from the Billionheir's Club by subscribing to my blog!

Click the picture above to buy my 30 Days to Making It Kit, and make your dreams come true in 30 days!

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 8, 2009

What's New: Privileged!

How many of you have heard of the new hit t.v. series, Privileged? If you like gossip girl, you would definitely like this show. The show is about a live-in tutor, played by JoAnna Garcia. She tutors two young RICH twin girls played by Lucy Kate Hale and Ashley Newbrough. This show is full of fashion and drama!! OMG this is absolutely my favorite show! 
Plus they wear SuperStar Nail Lacquer!!!! They have worn Lady-Like Pink, Posh Plum and many more colors! But make sure to watch episodes of Privileged at http://www.cwtv.com/shows/privileged
Here are a few pics that I took while on set of Privileged with the cast!!

So this is my dream boyfriend, Brian Hallisay! JK!!
Allan Louis and I!

Lucy kate Hale and I! I love this girl! She Plays one of the twins, Rose!
Me on set!! 
Outside of set!
Lucy with Style Shoppe "Phone Candy"! Order yours today!! 

You can order SuperStar Nail Lacquer at www.superstarnaillacquer.com
To order "Phone Candy" go to www.Styleshoppe.com


No comments:

Post a Comment